Project Coordinator/Assistant to Chairman of Capital Markets
New York, NY
This is a hybrid role, 50% Coordinator/Project Manager, 50% EA supporting a very busy Chairman of Capital markets in the Commercial Real Estate Field.
- Executive email monitoring and correspondence, arranging mostly domestic and city travel
- Meeting coordination
- Heavy telephone multi-line management
- Extensive, high-profile, highly-detailed calendar management
- Real estate deal work including pitches, offering memorandums, investor database management, Intralinks Dealroom access, status reporting, bid matrix, working group lists, due diligence, notarizing documents, meeting preparation, closing dinners, etc.
- Event coordination for high-profile, high net-worth individuals and corporations
- Manage charitable giving annual plan of $500,000, determined client-association and maximized sponsorship benefits
Need smart, pro-active, super tech savvy independent worker, able to handle a busy and challenging heavy hitter female
C Level with strong Excel (they will test): able to build a work sheet, can filter and format, can pull reports and filter and edit, formatting, filtering and editing skills on Excel. Looking for
3-4 years’ experience supporting a high level Exec in a corporate environment. Interest in commercial real estate a big plus. The Chairman is looking for a true partner who is interested in learning and growth.
Hrs. 8:30-5:30/6:30, non-exempt, bonus eligible. Medical and Dental (small contribution)/3 Cigna plans, 2 weeks’ vacation, 401K matching 50% up to 6%. 4 year degree required.
Strong Excel, 3-4 years' relevant work experience, project management experience, able to work independently and take ownership of the role, able to function is a challenging fast paced environment.