VP of Digital Marketing and Web Content | Real Estate Trade Firm KN
New York, NY 10011
VP, Digital Marketing and Web Content
Non-Profit Trade Association for Real Estate.
50 people in midtown office. Very friendly, smart people.
Reporting to the Senior VP for Communications. Oversee the strategic design, development, and management of all digital properties, communications and the integration of online and off-line communications. You will gather information from various divisions and sources and develop strategies to deliver communications to increase brand awareness, create member engagement opportunities, and gain new members.
• Developing and implementing digital marketing communication strategies to increase awareness and understanding of mission.
• Ensuring all digital tactics are part of a plan to maximize effectiveness, reach and frequency.
• Creating and managing an editorial calendar and content pipeline.
• Planning, writing and editing content for distribution on various digital channels including social media, E-newsletters, videos, and member emails.
• Managing and maintaining website and social media properties ensuring messages, images, graphics and other content are created, executed and distributed in a timely fashion.
• Managing the day-to-day distribution of communications across all digital channels.
• Monitoring and reporting on digital analytics and adjusting strategies and tactics.
• Image creation and graphic design.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years’ experience in a Communications role
• 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing with a focus on content development, search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO)
• Experience developing effective and engaging communication plans that leverage multiple platforms
• Superior copy writing and copy editing skills.
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability to interpret data, draw conclusions, and drive discussion for decision making.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet demands of the role (occasional evenings/weekends)
Base salary depending on experience.
Medical/dental/vision, 3 Oxford plans, company pays 70%
Matching 401K; Pension Plan, fully vested after 5 years
25 days of PTO, plus 5 summer Fridays