New York, NY 10011
Gorgeous executive-suite office overlooking Central Park. A start-up private equity firm featuring a new and unique approach for direct investing. The founder of the firm is a rainmaker with an impeccable leadership background in investor relations/finance. The Associate will train and mentor on many aspects of the assistant role. Learn from the best in investor relations.
Office Assistant/Coordinator – Right-hand to a small team - Midtown Manhattan Location
Base salary depending on experience.
This role offers a unique opportunity for an assistant to excel in an entrepreneurial environment. This position will mainly support the Associate, and down the road, the founder of the firm. Duties will include an assortment of general office support functions.
The candidate will anticipate the needs of ultra-high net worth individuals and understand the required level of sophistication in the execution of responsibilities therein. Given the start-up nature of the firm, the candidate must be able to wear multiple hats, have a no-task-too-small mentality and be a self-starter.
Forward thinking and adaptability in a growing environment. Keen attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fluid environment. Strong interpersonal skills. A high degree of integrity and accountability.
Wherewithal to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion. Well-developed verbal and written communication skills. Proficient Microsoft Office suite. Eager to learn, high-energy.
College Grad with strong academic standing and 2 + years’ work experience.
- Assist with emails and correspondence
- Calendar management and meeting coordination
- Assist with maintaining client profiles and relationships in SalesForce (will train)
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense management
- Update presentations and other meeting materials
- General office support
- Assist with guest reception and phones (light)
- Office manager duties could include ordering supplies, facility and vendor management
- If possible offer some IT Support
- Offer personal assistance if needed, run errands, order lunch, assist with events and other ad-hoc duties
Hours 9am – 6pm flexible for some overtime
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision with some contribution; they plan on offering 401k in about 3 to 6 months, 2 to 3 weeks PTO, discretionary bonus