Temporary Executive Assistant
New York, NY 10019 US
Finance firm looking for a long term temporary coverage for the below!
Start date: Monday, December 5, 2022; 2 weeks' training followed by ~16-week assignment ending mid-to-late April 2023.
Title: Executive Assistant/Office Manager in NYC Office
Provide the full range of both Executive-level administrative support along with full office management responsibilities to the NYC team of investment professionals. Duties will be divided between EA and OM functions. The team now consists of 9 investment professionals and 2 admin staff (OM and Admin/Receptionist), with the possibility that they will be adding and associate to staff in the New Year.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Full range of EA support; maintain multiple calendars, travel arrangements (domestic and international -- primarily Europe), expense reporting, meeting coordination, updating internal CRM system with interactions/contacts, managing reoccurring banker meetings, managing conference meetings and logistics, possibility to become involved in other projects.
- Office Management duties; manage external vendors (including contracts, scheduling, work, monthly invoicing), work with company IT and IT vendor to ensure IT tasks are handled, liaise with HQ HR and Payroll vendor, as needed, ensure the operational functions of office. Onboard new hires. Review and process all vendor invoices, credit cards, liaise with finance team in Europe. Coordinate office events. Liaises with building. Manage junior admin who handles some of the day-to-day office coordination.
Requirements for this role:
- Substantive experience in a hands-on EA/OM role in a similarly demanding environment.
- Proven ability to manage diverse and ever-changing priorities and personalities, in particular some exposure to European business experience.
- Service-oriented demeanor. Ready, willing and able to maintain the same high standards to every task, big or small.
- MUST have a no-task-too big-or-small attitude, including answering phones, overseeing office appearance, ordering lunch/catering.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, common sense.
- Fully "switched on" in relation to use of technology.
- Strong familiarity with MSOffice and all the usual current software applications.
Hours: Hours: M-F 9:00am-6:00, with some limited flexibility to work outside those hours as needed. In office Mon-Thu; remote Fridays.